Every Tuesday, 3pm - 6:30pm, 2650 West Oxford Loop
Welcome to the Oxford City Market!
The Oxford City Market is a new endeavor for the whole community – we hope you’ll bring your friends and family and join our gathering. We’ll have lots of fresh, nutritious, delicious produce and other products that will prove both a feast for your eyes and your kitchen table.Learn More
This Week at the Market
W. Keith Moore
Lead singer and co-writer with the Mississippi based duo the Wineskins, W. Keith Moore was raised in central Mississippi and graduated from Ole Miss. Moore has lived in Oxford since 2001. He wrote in Nashville for Fame and BMG publishing before starting his own publishing company, Wesman Music. He released five solo albums as W. Keith Moore and released “Rattle My Faith” last year with The Wineskins. The video “Rattle My Faith” was featured at this year’s Oxford Film Festival.
The Wineskins are working on their new album using only local musicians from around Oxford.
- Yokna Bottoms Farm: This local crew will be at OXCM with bells on – bell peppers, that is! They’ll also have heirloom tomatoes, summer squash, green beans, purple hull peas, okra, eggplant, onions, potatoes, jalapeno peppers, herbs and fresh flowers.
- Welcome Valley Farm: Mr. Pepper is bringing homegrown tomatoes in abundance, squash, okra, shelled peas, cucumbers, egg plant, peppers, sweet onions, potatoes, cantaloupe, watermelons, chili sauce and cantaloupe preserves.
- Native Son Farm: Native Son is back with heirloom, slicing, Campari and plum tomatoes as well as garlic and onions, eggplant and peppers.
- Canebrake Farm:Charlie returns with Japanese and Armenian cucumbers, tomatoes, edamame, herbs and farm fresh eggs.
- Sunlight Springs Certified Organic Farm: Daniel is bringing certified organic rattlesnake green beans, peas, potatoes, and other items in smaller quantities.
- Mudline Farms: Melissa is back! Come see her beautiful produce and ask her about her CSA.
- St. Bethany Fresh: Local vine-ripened tomatoes, long English seedless cucumbers, and mini euro seedless cucumbers (aka kids’ cukes).
- Cherry Creek Orchards: Local peaches & more!
- Pontotoc Ridge Blueberry Farm: Blueberries, jellies, green beans, eggplant, tomatoes and possibly more.
- Brown’s Farm: Leonard Brown from Water Valley brings an ARRAY of fresh organic herbs (and possibly mushrooms) to tickle your taste buds. Please come welcome him and his nephews to OXCM!
- Robertson Farm: Chris and the boys are bringing free range eggs, okra, and possibly more.
- Watson Family Tomatoes: Lafayette County tomatoes from the Watsons.
- Wild Goose Gardens: Terri is bringing sweet corn, blueberries, new Yukon Gold and red potatoes, tomatoes, rattlesnake green beans, and ice cream.
New flavors of ice cream: blackberry, strawberry, canteloupe, and Nutella! She brings her sweet corn in a refrigerated truck so it stays fresh and crisp…and fyi, this might be the last of her corn so buy lots to freeze.
- Beaverdam Fresh Farms: New vendor! Ali and Dustin are bringing pasture raised pork chops, breakfast sausage, smoked sausage, and ground pork plus “beyond free range” eggs! Many of you remember them for their kickstarter campaign earlier this year to build an on-site processing facility for their THOUSANDS of chickens. They are innovators in our state and we are happy to welcome them!
- Patti Belle’s Produce & Seafood: Jonathan is bringing some good stuff up from the coast: some nice medium and jumbo shrimp plus whole specked trout and flounder. No oysters this week, but trout? Flounder? How bout that! The trout looked spectacular last week. Don’t miss out on this fish folks.
- M & J Farms: Christy and Marie will have assorted fruit jams and jellies, chocolate sauce, white and wheat bread, and pizza crusts. Come try their new line of peach jams, and take home some banana nut bread, amish cinnamon bread, and chocolate chip bread.
- Creative Kitchen: Lizzy is baking Apple, Peach, Strawberry, Chocolate Strawberry, and Caramel Apple Fried Pies; Cinnamon Rolls; Mediterranean Focaccia; Oat, White, Whole Wheat, and Sour Dough Bread; Blueberry Zucchini Bread; plus a variety of Artisan Breads. I can almost smell them…
- The Cookie Shack: Sara Beth Mullen is a local Oxford Middle Schooler who wants to go on a class trip to the Galápagos Islands. To raise funds, she is selling blueberry, peach and 7-up pound cakes, plus oatmeal raisin cookies, chocolate chip and ultimate chocolate m&m cookies. Also coming: coconut pecan pralines and peanut butter corn flake treats.
- The Spicy or Not Veggy: Nita will have assorted jams and jellies along with gluten-free dairy free pound cakes, gluten-free dairy free cookies, new chipotle salsa and Smokey Ketchup. Gluten free is their specialty!
- Honey Bee Bakery: Shannon’s crew returns to OXCM with their delicious breads and spreads.
- Cotton’s Café Dog Treat Barkery: Janet will have all natural organic dog treats for healthier, happier dogs. Made using local farmer’s produce, her products have no preservatives, no artificial ingredients, no lactose, and no reason your pup won’t love them! Available in sweet potato, squash apple, pumpkin, peanut butter honey, and a new blueberry-honey variety!
- Rock Solid Pen Company: Local artisan John McMillan hand-turns custom ballpoint pens, pencils, and fountain pens out of native Mississippi wood and exotic woods from around the world, plus a few special ones from acrylic and deer antler (found, not killed) sources. They’re beautiful – come see!
- Lunarfaire Arts: Heather McBride is bringing her ceramics, soy candles, soaps, art work, and a few baked items such as bread, granola, and cookies. Don’t miss her tent!
- Molly Moo’s Tutus: tutus galore and fairy wands!
*Vendors still being accepted