Every Tuesday, 3pm - 6:30pm, 2650 West Oxford Loop
Welcome to the Oxford City Market!
The Oxford City Market is a new endeavor for the whole community – we hope you’ll bring your friends and family and join our gathering. We’ll have lots of fresh, nutritious, delicious produce and other products that will prove both a feast for your eyes and your kitchen table.Learn More
This Week at the Market
OXCM Re-Opens Spring 2015
What a great year for local farmers, bakers, makers, and eaters! Our thanks to OXCM vendors, customers, volunteers, community supporters and to the The Lyric and The Powerhouse – whose generosity and hospitality kept us out of the cold for the month of November!
Until OXCM’s Spring 2015 re-opening, keep a lookout for local veggies, meats, dairy, eggs, honey, herbal preparations, and baked goods at the following businesses!
- 301 N. Main St. – Water Valley, Mississippi
274 County Road 101 - Oxford, Mississippi
- 809 College Hill Rd. – Oxford, Mississippi
- Cedar Bluff, Mississippi (Oxford delivery)
- Starkville, Mississippi (Available at B.T.C. & Living Foods)
Want to eat well and support local growers? Consider signing up for a whole season of locally-grown goodness – become a CSA member!
Local CSA (Community Supported Agriculture) Farms:
- Mudline Farm - Water Valley, Mississippi
- Native Son Farm - Tupelo, Mississippi
- Yokna Bottoms Farm - Oxford, Mississippi
Here’s to some off-season rest for the hardworking folks who kept us well-fed in 2014 and to a happy, healthy New Year!